Contingency Based Recruitment
Contingency Based Recruitment is a great option for businesses and bosses who want to trial numerous recruitment agencies at the same time. You won't pay anything until the first day of your new colleague and have a 12 week free replacement back up, in case things don't work out.
- Proactive search (e.g. LinkedIn InMails, Job Board Searches)
- Reactive search; ads posted on numerous job boards, social channels and email marketin
- Access to candidate database, existing network and talent referral network
Who is it typically for?
- Companies who want to use multiple recruitment agencies
- Usually used when companies are in a rush and aren’t’ concerned about their employer brand being positioned differently by different recruitment agencies
- Agencies that don’t’ trust a sole agency to provide a good service. We find the only reasons to use multiple suppliers is if you don’t trust a preferred supplier or are using recruitment agencies for the first time.
- If you want to see a larger volume of CV and have time to invest in reviewing CVs
- Hire confirmed within four to six weeks of receiving brief
- 60 relevant and passive candidates contacted within 48 hours of brief
The ‘small print’
- Pay on start date or opt for Flexi Rec
- 12 week free replacement
Find out what is included in the Contingency Recruitment package, compared to other recruitment packages.
Interested in finding out more? Contact us to discuss your recruitment needs.