Contract & Interim
Reuben Sinclair’s Interim & Contracts Team help freelancers and contractors with career opportunities in sales, marketing, PR and digital.
Click here to search for contract and interim jobs.
Register your details with us so we can send you our latest job opportunities.
Calculate your day rate with our Day Rate Calculator.
What does contract offer:
- Remuneration - contractors are typically paid more than the permanent team members they work alongside. Find out what your day rate is here by using our Day Rate Calculator.
- Variety of experience - by moving from project to project you can develop a highly varied CV.
- Flexibility – choose your periods of work and choose your holidays. Some contract roles allow you to work your daily hours at any point in the day.
- Potential to go permanent – contract roles may end in the offer of a permanent placement. Working for a contract period first enables you to understand if the company would be a fit for your career aspirations long-term.
Potential downsides to contracting:
- Career advancement - although you will be often paid well for your skills and experience, it is often hard to progress your career to a more senior position.
- Downtime between contracts - If you are not working then you don’t get paid. But by keeping your technical skills up-to-date, downtime should be minimised.
- Safety net - You no longer have an employer who will continue to pay you if you are ill, or offer benefits such as death in service life assurance, medical insurance or a pension. You must take responsibility for each of these aspects of your physical and financial wellbeing.
Our team of recruitment experts are on hand to offer any advice on your career path.