Join Our Team
Could you be the next part of our success story?
We are a dynamic and fast-growing business with an enjoyable and enviable environment to work in. With new client wins, enviable partnerships and a unique and innovative recruitment model, we need dynamic people with the intelligence, drive and capability to succeed in a culture that's individual, professional and highly collaborative.
We are only a sum of our people, we have created an environment and framework that enables all employees to develop, grow and succeed within it. If you are passionate about life, can relate to our core values and are interested in marketing, sales, PR and digital, then we are interested in connecting with you.
Career Development & Training
We are passionate about providing a learning-based culture that enables every member of the Reuben Sinclair team to develop as fast and as far as they want to. Two of our team have won industry leading 'Recruitment Consultant of the Year' awards in 2016 and 2017 which is testament to Reuben Sinclair's in-depth training and development programme. Your training will cover every facet of recruitment methodology and is delivered through a blended solution of in-house, external, classroom, digital and third party resources. Your development is limited only by your own ambition and willingness to learn.
Your progression within the company will typically follow a number of stages:
- Consultant - progressed through initial training phase, displayed ability to apply fundamentals, delivered on commercial requirements
- Senior Consultant - consistent achievement of financial and commercial targets, ready to lead our mentor programme working in partnership with Consultants
- Managing Consultant - proven ability to lead Trainees from on-boarding through to Consultant level. Start building a larger team
- Divisional Manager - leading a team of Managing, Senior and Trainee consultants, managing divisional P&L.
- Senior Manager - responsibility for more than one Divisional Manager and associated commercials
- Director - senior stakeholder, business ownership
Training & Development
We are the first recruitment consultancy to win multiple 'Recruitment Consultant of the Year' awards and our training and development programme constitutes our single largest investment within the business, year-on-year.
- 12 month structured Trainee Development Programme
- 365 access to on-site training resources: content, library, videos
- Daily access to management and one-to-one coaching
- Best practice recruitment training covering all aspects of contingency and search methodology
- Specific industry knowledge development - become a master of your market
- Twice weekly training sessions
- Structured 12 month Management Training Programme
- External peer-to-peer training and development programme
- Financial reports training: P&L, forecasting, cash-flow analysis etc.
- Advanced Sales Training
- Ad-hoc external training as appropriate